¡Protect yourself! We are a legally registered au pair agency.
Destino Idiomas is a legally registered au pair agency, we are members of Asociación Española del Programa Au Pair (AEPA). We follow the European Agreement on Au Pair Placements signed by the European Council in Strasbourgh on the 24th of November, 1969. Spain signed this agreement on 24th, January 1986 (BOE nº 214 ). Destino Idiomas also follows the code of conduct approved by International Au Pair Association (IAPA).
We care for you. We are not just a free site where families and au pairs arrange themselves their matches.
We care for you. We know how important time is for you, so rather than spending hours searching on Internet, we do the search.
We care for you. We will always try to set the best possible match with a family suitable to you.
We care for you. We offer you advice, support and follow up all through the matching process and along your stay in Spain:
- 24 hrs contact number in case of an emergency.
- Regular follow up to check everything goes well.
- Welcoming arrival phone call, follow up checks and also at the end of you stay to get some feedback too.
- You can request a change of family in cases where there is no harmony or good interaction with your host family; if there is solid base for it and Destino Idiomas mediation has not been enough to solve the problem.
Looking for a family via online free sites can seem a good and cheap alternative but unintentionally, you are taking some risks.
- Complete lack of personal councelling during the matching process.
- Risk of receving false information on the family side. (Nobody vets the families on these sites)
- Risk of being a victim of a con family. (Nobody vets the families on these sites)
- Possible lack of written agreement family/aupair. (Following EU recomendation)
- Lack of support if problems with the family appear. No one will help you to solve the situation nor to change family, no mediation at all.
- Complete lack of families and au pair screening following suitability criteria.
- Let alone all the time you will have to spend on Internet searching yourself for a family. Time is money!
These reasons are good enough to consider hiring the services of Destino Idiomas. My own personal experience as au pair and as au pair agent help me to be aware of your interests, doubts, needs and expectations and my main goal is that your experience as an au pair in Spain would be a success and you do not feel alone at any part of the matching process and your stay.
Enrol now on the programme!